I think I managed to fix it - it turned out that the first 50 tasks were formatted differently than the rest, so when you hit the 51st task it didn’t load properly. I changed small details in the template and now both video-tagging projects should function properly. For the project with short videos,10 last tasks may appear again, because I might have tagged the videos in a wrong way while I was testing the project, but the rest should be different. Under topics I also added a ‘Video No Longer Available’ tag, in case some of the videos are deleted from youtube, which makes it possible to submit the task for them and proceed to next task.
Apologies for the technical difficulties and thank you for contributing!
Let us know if any other issues appear - we’ll try to fix it faster next time